Book Blogger Hop # 4

Friday, August 18, 2017


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:  

Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)

I do sometimes but the only one that I do every year so far is the Goodreads challenge that shows how many i want to read for the year.

So what do you think? Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges?  Leave me a comment below. Hope you all have a great Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...