The Begining of My TBR List for 2017

Thursday, January 26, 2017



Thought I would share with you today the start of my TBR list for 2017.
 Starting with my choice for the "Classic Read" this year.  "Pride and Prejudice by Author Jane Austen.

Believe it or not it has been a long long time since I tried to read this classic. So this year, I have already started reading and find it to be one that will make my most favorite shelf. 


 Now for just a small start to my TBR shelf for this year.  


 
As of right now I am reading:
 
 
So as I said this is just the start I am sure there will be more added. Please swing over and let me know what is on your reading. Is there a "Classic" on your reading list this year? Also what other books are on your TBR list for 2017.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...