2013-tbr-pile-challenge

Tuesday, January 1, 2013


  Evie over at Bookish is hosting the TBR challenge and if you would like to see her main post click here. 

So, today I have started my tbr-pile for 2013 challenge. I am hoping this will keep me on track for this year. I have started with this first ten and will add to it as I go through my shelves and find ones that I would really like to get read this year that I have had setting on my shelves and have just not had time to get to them. 



You may also check out my book list on Goodreads by clicking the link below:

2013-tbr-pile-challenge: 

 1. The Taken by Vicki Patterson





 2. The Secret Keeper by Sandra Byrd





 3. The Maze Runner by James Dasher





4. The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund




5. Eragon by Christopher Paolini





6. My Enemy's Tears by Karen Vorbeck Williams





 7. The Den of Shadows Quartet by Amelia Atwater Rhodes





 8. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern





 9. Surrender the Wind by Rita Gerlach




 10. They Almost Always Come Home by Cynthia Ruchti




  So there is my first ten. What are you reading in 2013?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...