Book Blogger Hop Halloween Edition # 27:

Friday, October 26, 2018


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:

  Recommend one horror novel for non-horror readers. (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
 
Well this one is going to be a double answer, Sorry I know it say's one but for first timers and younger readers any of the Goosbumps books, my son loves these still today and is now reading the ones he has had since he started reading with his own kids. I love it. 

But for the older any thing Stephen King. He has a writing style that I can sink                                  my teeth in and devour.

 So what about you, Which book or author do you recommend? Please share, and as always have a great Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...