Sunday's with Rev. Kim

Sunday, May 19, 2013




Welcome to my feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.  Rev. Kim 




 Sunday's with Rev. Kim is a feature that I created here on Breath of Life.








  "The Gift of Christ's Character"

 Galatians 6:7-8
King James Version (KJV)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.




The Word say's "that we would know His followers by the fruit they produce. (Matthew 7:16)  My question to you today is what kind of fruit are you producing? Are you being Christ like or just so so? 

What ever we, or who ever we let control us is what we will reap. If it be our own sinful flesh then according to  Galatians 6:8 we will reap corruption. But if we allow the Spirit to lead and guide us then we shall reap life.

It is our decision to do what we do. We used to hear the words "The devil made me do it."  Well the Lord gave us "US" free will, so actually we "WE" made the choice to do what we do. 

What do you think? Please share with me. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...