Sponsered Book Review: Dark Shala by Cathy Benedetto

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Title: Dark Shala
Author: Cathy Benedetto
Category: Science Fiction/Fantasy
Pub. Date: 03/13/2013
Publisher: Blackqyrn Publisher
Format: Kindle
Pages: 269
ISBN#: B00BU7CH7Q
Series: The Shala Book #1

Synopsis:  
Vigilance reader! There are more battles, more strategies, more Shala and Fels and most of all more mysteries! Many questions about the Shala from The Eyes of Sandala have been answered and many new ones arise. The most pressing question being who are the Dark Shala and what is their place in the war? But the mysteries do not end there, as new characters bring new questions and new prophecies as well. The back and forth battles cause each side to make adjustments in strategy which lead to more suspense and a strong desire to find how the future will unfold


My Review:  
WOW! Well this book was different for me but in some was the same. I mostly read fantasy but adding some Science into this mix was awesome. Author Cathy Benedetto has a very unique way of writing. Her story line is very strong and her characters have a, well lets say a diffidently growing on you kind of life. 

There is like the synopsis states, a lot of battles in this book. Twist and turns in this story line is one that has you stopping and asking, "okay will you please tell me who you are???" (lol)

There is every kind of issue that you could imagine that comes up in fighting. Why, and what history in our life is the reason behind all the battles. 

I first was not to sure that I was going to be able to read this book. But let me tell you that after the first chapter "I WAS HOOKED!"  And at the end I am ready to begin the next in the series.  What is next for Sandala? Will the more prophecies come true? Will there ever be an end to all the battles?


I wholeheartedly recommend this Amazingly, Very Suspenseful, Well Written book to ALL my fantasy/fictional readers!

Pick it up today and please let me know what you think.      


So due to the above, I am giving this book a Breath of Life ratings of: 

Five Clock Rating!!!  
Disclosure: I did receive this book for my honest opinion and review. But these opinions are my own and yours may differ.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...