Sunday's With Rev. Kim

Sunday, May 12, 2013



Welcome to my feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.  Rev. Kim 
 Sunday's with Rev. Kim is a feature that I created here on Breath of Life.







"He who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also;
and greater works than these he will do, because
I go to My Father."
John 14:12 NKJV

Are you recognizing your spiritual gifts?

If so, are you using your spiritual gifts?

God has given each and every child of His spiritual gifts. He gives them but it is up to us to grow them by studying about the gifts, praying about our gifts, and then using our gifts for the Lord. 

I often think about the parable of where God gave talents out to His servants, the first went and hid his one talent, one used his and so on. Well the one that had hid his had his taken away. Search it out in the Bible and see what God's word says. 

I am a firm believer in not just teaching or preaching it myself but that you as a hear of the word need to know that what you are being taught is true. 

So this week I am challenging you to check out what God's Word says about talents  or gifts that He gives for us to use to serve. Then stop by here and let me know what you have found out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...