Sunday's With Rev. Kim

Sunday, October 28, 2012



Welcome to my feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.  Rev. Kim 
 Sunday's with Rev. Kim is a feature that I created here on Breath of Life.

 

"Whenever we are troubled
And life has lost its song, 
It's God testing us with burdens
Just to make our spirits strong!"
Helen Steiner Rice

The other day I was talking with a special lady pal of mine, actually I call her momma Jan, we were discussing our aches and pains, you know how us women do.. Momma Jan has a lot or most of the same things I have and we share alot of growing things in our life's. And even though she is some older than I am we still relate to each other really well.  

We got to talking about how God tests our strength some times by allowing things to come our way. And that some times He also allows things to happen or for us to go thru things so that we might be able to help others to go thru the same thing. 

So when I read the above on my daily calendar I thought oh my talk about confirmation. 

But truly we do know that our faith is tested at times and we just need to continue to pray and believe in the Lord thru good times and bad. 

"This is my comfort in my affliction that thy 
promise gives me life." 
Psalms 119:50      
_______________________________

Also please take a look at some other bloggers and see what is on their mind, grab some thing good to drink and sit down and check it all out!! Comment and let us see what is going on with you..  maybe the Lord has given you an uplifting story to tell. Just click the picture below and go from there. May the Lord bless you through out the week.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...