Book Blogger Hop #41

Friday, February 22, 2019





Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:

What's your favorite bookish accessory that's NOT a book? (submitted by Angelica @ Paperback Princess)

My favorite bookish accessory that is NOT a book would have to be my bookmarks that match the actual book that is also signed by the Author.

So, What about you? What is your Favorite bookish accessory?  If so, Please Share.
And as always, have a great Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...