Book Blogger Hop #40

Friday, February 15, 2019





Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:

Have you ever thought about taking a break from blogging/Booktubing (if you're a Booktuber)? If you have, how long was the break and what did you learn from it? (submitted by Danielle @ PoetryBooksYA)

Yes! A couple of years ago I was having some health issues as well as our home burnt. (we lost everything) I was just in a real funk over it all. It took me a good two years to start blogging on a regular basis again. I would post a few (couple) of times a month but that was about it. And now that I am back to posting regularly I realized that those few years was very much needed. Now I am back and re-did my blog and as well, I am also back to reading and blogging again with joy.


So, What about you? Have you ever thought about taking a break? If so, Please Share.
And as always, have a great Friday.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...