Book Blogger Hop #45

Friday, March 29, 2019





Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:

29th - April 4th - Name one classic novel you have always wanted to read. (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer
 
I would have to say Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I have watched the movie but have never actually read the novel.


So, What about you? Name one classic novel you have always wanted to read? Please Share.
And as always, have a great Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...