Book Blogger Hop #30

Friday, November 30, 2018





Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:
 If you could travel back in time to purchase the first printing of a specific novel, what 
book would that be? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

I would have to say the first book in the Nancy Drew series because that was the book I first fell  in love with reading. She made me want to solve mysteries and search for the truth.


So, What about you? What book would you go back in time for?  If so, Please Share.
And as always, have a great Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...