Book Blogger #17

Friday, July 13, 2018


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:
Does a cluttered blog have you not returning? By cluttered I mean too many columns, small type, too many photos, difficult to follow, etc.  (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

This will be a quick and some what small answer. For the most part yes. But there are a handful that I still follow even thou they are cluttered. Why? Because I like see info on them.


  So what about you? Does a cluttered blog have you not returning?
And as always, have a great Friday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...